Whether you’re looking for some extra cash or a flexible work schedule, Prime Staffing is a great place to work. We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants. Read on below for some reasons to work for Prime and some tips for a successful application.
- You’re Paid in Cash, daily (after Statutory deductions)
- Variety of work schedules and shifts available – days, evenings, night and weekends; part-time or full-time hours
- We provide transportation to client work sites if needed
- We provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We advance lunches through the snack shop located in the Prime Staffing Office
- We have in-house Dispatch, so you must come in to be sent out to work
- When clients are happy with the work performance, they will often ask for workers back on site which means more regular work. This can often even lead to permanent placement with the Client.
- Be specific about the kind of work you are looking for, and be honest about your availability and skill level.
- Your resume should include all information that lists all your skills and experience. If you have any tickets or certifications, please bring those in.
- Keep the agency updated with any changes to your availability, contact information, or any new certifications you have obtained.